A metallic, mac-inspired theme designed to be both aesthetically pleasing and functional. This package includes two styles: Regular and Gloss. Includes GTK, Metacity, Emerald, CoverGloobus, and Chrome/Chromium skins.
- Equinox engine [link]
- Murrine engine (In Mint/Ubuntu this should be installed by default or at least found in the repositories. For other users, [link]).
InstallationTo install the theme:
1) Open Appearance settings. Click on Theme tab.
2) Drag Cadmium-0.1.tar.gz file into the Appearance window. To install the Emerald theme:
1) Open Emerald Theme Manager.
2) Click on Import.
3) Navigate to the directory where you extracted the theme.
4) Select Cadmium.emerald.To install CoverGloobus Theme:
1) On your keyboard, press ALT+F2. Type in "gksudo nautilus" without the quotes. Navigate to where you extracted the theme pack.
2) Extract the Cadmium-CoverGloobus folder into /usr/share/covergloobus/themes/. Panel Settings
You must set the panel background manually. Right click on any empty space on the panel, select Properties. Select the Background tab, and choose Background image. The panel backgrounds are found in ~/.themes/Cadmium/Panel Backgrounds directory.
- Theme code based on weakhead's Elementary EM and danrabbit's elementary.
- CoverGloobus theme based on gabriela2400's APPOWS theme
- Chrome based on marcogandi's elementary-chromium theme
- Used Plastique3 metacity as a basis for the metacity themes
- Used elementary-mod breadcrumbs
- 0.3.1 Includes Metacity Themes for both styles. Made breadcrumbs lighter in Cadmium, and added different breadcrumbs for Cadmium-Gloss.
- 0.3 Just some minor changes to the Cadmium-Gloss Emerald theme. There is also now a CoverGloobus Theme for Cadmium-Gloss
- 0.2 Included glossy version. No arrow now for GNOME main menu (thanks arialis111 for the fix).